httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew R. Hamilton" <matthew.hamil...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question about mod_cache
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:53:49 GMT
Sorry, I thought that the LogLevel to debug was to find out why my config cache
config settings might have been wrong.  I will run some more tests as these
four apache servers are going to have front a very large amount of web traffic,
and I still need to size them so that they can handle the load, as well as the
IBM Edge Component that they are replacing.

--- Joshua Slive <jslive@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/9/05, Matthew R. Hamilton <matthew.hamilton@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > Is there anything out there that will help me verify cache hits and misses?
>
> I thought I answered that:
>
> > > Change LogLevel to debug and look in the error log to determine if
> > > mod_cache is active.  (You can also log the "Age" HTTP Response header
> > > in the access log to see what responses are cached).
>
> When I use mod_cache, I add %{Age}o to my logformat.  Any request with
> the Age header has been served from the cache.
>
> Joshua.

Matthew R. Hamilton
Senior Webmaster - May Information Technology
May Department Store Company