httpd-users mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache and PHP
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:03:52 GMT
I have PHP5 / Apache2 / mod_perl 2 all running locally on OS X 10.3.9.

It took me a bit of magic installing and reinstalling the bunch to get
them
all to play together well.  When I use mod_perl I use a handler instead
of mod_cgi.  I had a few people mention PHP and mod_perl not getting
along together.  When I had PHP4 installed I did have problems with it.
It would crap out periodically.  After installing PHP5 my problems went
away.

Maybe if you install PHP5 you'll have your problems go away too.

I haven't had a problem with SSL and have it installed too.

Hope that helps...

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com