httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oil Pine <oil.p...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Web pages with characters other than English
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:06:05 GMT
Hi,

I have some web pages with Koran language characters in my web server.

Each page is marked with appropriate declaration.

KR">

My question is: Do I need to install Korean Language package to serve
such pages with my httpd server and display those characters
automatically?

The reason I am wondering this is that the identical pages loaded into a
commercial web-hosting server have no problem displaying those
characters, but they don't from my server.

Thank you.

pine