httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lorenzo.Ronde...@gidi.it
Subject [users@httpd] apache and junction
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 14:15:09 GMT
I'have installed Apache 2.0 on fedora core 3
I'm using apache as reverse proxy and it works well.
I type the URL :
http://myreverseproxy:8081
and I get a login page

I type login/password and apache authenticate me in MS Active Directory.

So i cat get the login page of a web application (on another web server)

For me is wonderful , but I need more.
I would like do with apache the same things that I'm able to do with
Tivoli (Tivoli Access Manager - Policy Director - Webseal).
I think Tivoli send a cookie from Webseal to the login page of my
web-application so I bypass the login page of this application and I get
immediately the user environment

Is this possible with Apache 2.0 ?

thanx