httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Re: The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:03:01 GMT

Is this supposed to be an SSL server? Then you need to use https (not http) and put the port
number onto the URL (if it's not 443). eg: https://localhost if on port 443 or  https://localhost:8443
if on port 8443.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I get the
> > following error message:
> >
> > The connection was refuesed when attempting to contact localhost
> >
> > I have to say I am stumped with this one as I can see
> nothing in the logs
> > to indicate that there is a problem. Any ideas anyone?
> >
> > Uzo
>
> Anybody got any ideas?

The sender’s company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
the sender’s company.