httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Changing Document Root
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:55:37 GMT

There must be something different between the two dirs. Experiment, play around, try some
things...

Apache has to be able to read all the files in the docroot. BTW, when posting, always quote
verbatim (cut'n'paste) the error message in the error_log and describe what happens without
usnig the phrase "doesn't work" (which could mean anything...)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Dotan Cohen
> http://technology-sleuth.com/