httpd-users mailing list archives

From Uzo Madujibeya <uzom...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem loading apache Module
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:19:28 GMT
Hi,
I have just upgraded to Apache 2.1.8 on OS X 10.4.2 and am having a
problem trying to load php. At the bottom of my httpd.conf file I
specify the following:

# PHP4 configuration
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

and the libphp4.so module is located as specified, in the modules
folder, but when i try to start or shutdown Apache I get the
following error message:

httpd: Syntax error on line 444 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/
httpd.conf: Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so into
server: Library not loaded: /Library/Apache2/lib/libaprutil-0.0.dylib
\n  Referenced from: /usr/local/apache2/modules/libphp4.so\n  Reason:
image not found

What is the issue here?

beya