httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Leangen" <david.lean...@konova.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Configuring a reverse proxy for SSL
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:05:21 GMT

Isha, thank you! Comments inline.

> > I am having trouble getting my reverse proxy to > work with SSL.

> RequestHeader set Front-End-Https "On"

That did something... But now I get a 403 error and a message in my
logs (on the
proxy server) saying:

[warn] proxy: No protocol handler was valid for the URL /path/blah. If you
are
using a DSO version of mod_proxy, make sure the proxy submodules are
included
in the configuration using LoadModule.

Nothing appears in my logs on the http host machine that serves the content.

I have in my LoadModules (among others):

  mod_proxy
  mod_proxy_http
  mod_proxy_connect

Is there anything else I need?