httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sean Davis <sdav...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] PDFs and apache 2.0.54
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:00:28 GMT
I have a set of pdfs on my server (2.0.54, macos 10.4.2) that I am serving
statically, some of which I can download appropriately.  However, it appears
that PDFs with images (?) do not download properly and are corrupted and
only partially downloaded.  Googling produces some hits, but the problem
still seems elusive.  Any ideas, or direct me to the appropriate forum (I
tried comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix to no avail) if possible.  These
worked fine under Apache1.3.  It looks like the files that don't work often
stop at 64k exactly.  I have looked for a limit in my config file, but
haven't found one.

Thanks for any insight.
Sean

These work:
http://watson.nhgri.nih.gov/sarcoma/DFSP%20Ontology.pdf
http://watson.nhgri.nih.gov/sarcoma/Table%20D_MFH_GeneList.pdf

These don't:
http://watson.nhgri.nih.gov/sarcoma/Table%20A_AllTumor_GeneList.pdf
http://watson.nhgri.nih.gov/sarcoma/BairdSUPPLEMENT1.pdf

File sizes (bytes):
364309 Apr 19 16:32 BairdSUPPLEMENT1.pdf
294707 Apr 19 16:32 Table A_AllTumor_GeneList.pdf