httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Elizabeth Datig" <eada...@msn.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache not working?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:33:23 GMT
Help! I am very new to the Apache environment. I installed Apache from a
mirror. I am not even sure if it is working. I do know when I click start I
get a window that opens that says system cannot find file specified. No
installed service named Apache2. I also want to install PHP but the
instructions are confusing and I don't even know what to install.

Can someone tell me step by step from the beginning what I am supposed to
do.

Thanks