httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Kogut <jmko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem with Less Than/Greater Than Characters in URL
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:45:53 GMT
You said that javascript send a variable to apache. Huh? Isn't javascript
(mostly) client-side? Also, you could also use different characters and then
compensate for that with mod_rewrite, I think. As far as disabling
mod_security, if you use apache as a local testing server you shouldn't need
to worry about security, but if its a production server, I would

--
|| jmkogut ||
email: jmkogut@gmail.com