httpd-users mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject [users@httpd] moving .htaccess rewrite cond to httpd.conf
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:11:21 GMT
I have a server that has .htaccess files with mod_rewrite instructions.
Now I want to move the instructions into httpd.conf so I don't have to
put into
each of our clients sites anymore.

It's nothing special (the rewrite conditions) and I want it for all of
our virtual hosts.
How do I need to insert it into our httpd.conf file, as is, or is there
some special
way to structure it to work with each virtual host?

Here is an example of the rewrite conditions:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule   ^(.*)/section$		/new_location/new_file.htm

Thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com