httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help building mod_auth_ldap.o against the netscape/mozilla SDK
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:22:43 GMT
Thanks Ricardo, I'm getting closer but am still having a problem. I've tried
compiling against netscape, sun and mozilla and every time I run configure I
get the following warning:

checking for ldap_init in -lldap... yes
setting APRUTIL_EXPORT_LIBS to "-lldap -llber"
setting APRUTIL_LIBS to "-lldap -llber"
checking for ldapssl_install_routines in -lldap... no
checking for ldap_start_tls_s in -lldap... yes
checking for ber_init in -llber... yes
checking lber.h usability... yes
checking lber.h presence... yes
checking for lber.h... yes
checking for ldap.h... yes
checking ldap_ssl.h usability... no
checking ldap_ssl.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: ldap_ssl.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: ldap_ssl.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: ldap_ssl.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: ldap_ssl.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: ldap_ssl.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: ldap_ssl.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING: ## ------------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists. ##
checking for ldap_ssl.h... yes

When I then try to compile I get an error about TLS not being present. Is
there something specific I need to do? Here's my configure:

./configure --enable-mods-shared=all --with-ldap
--with-ldap-lib=h-ldap-include=/usr/include/mozilla-1.7.12/ldap
--enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap --with-ssl --enable-so

Thanks

Marc