httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Amir Saad" <Amir.S...@bibalex.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 & Perl Problem!
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:06:34 GMT
Dera all,
i upgraded my Apache from 1.3.34 to 2.0, the problem is i can't run any script although the
mod-perl 2 is installed !
in the directory section i place the PerlHandler Apache2::Registry but the response is "Internal
Server Error" and i found that the log file reports missing a perl module called Apache2...
in Apache 1.3 ,  i add the PerlHandler Apache::Registry but i don't know is it valid in Apache2
?
i hope u can help me to properly configure Apache 2 with mod-perl-2
thanks