httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yu, Ming" <Ming...@jhuapl.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] modproxy Question
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:25:57 GMT
Hi - I am using apache 2.0.55 as reverse proxy server.  I am having a
problem recently after I patched my Solaris 9 system.  I patched the
system to its latest patch.  The ProxyPass and ReverseProxyPass stop
working, (it will generate 404 error).  Even I re-compile the apache, it
is still the same problem.  The configuration file has been working fine
before the patch was installed.

Other modules, such as Rewrite module I am using to proxy the owa
webmail works fine.  Any body know why?

- Ming Yu
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab