httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Blondel" <vinc...@xtra-net.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache Read/Write permissions problems ???
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:38:21 GMT

I "chmod 777" ( just for the test) all "run" and "log"  directories so that I am sure all
*.pid *.log and all running stuffs can be
created but what is suprising me is that the log file does not mention this filename.

Even when I truss the httpd process I get thousands of lines corresponding to all the files
and libraries loaded but last lines do not
mention any filename that cannot be read.