httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ian Pushee <bri...@giantsquid.net>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI wierdness
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:35:11 GMT
I've got a kind of odd problem that I havn't been able to find mentioned
any where...
I have a cgi script which outputs motion-jpeg formated video (essential
as a single long stream of data). My problem is that the indevidual jpeg
images which makeup the stream are getting corrupted by apache. Each
image has the string "\r\n2000\r\n" or "\r\n3000\r\n" inserted into it.
These tags alternate throughout the stream (ie: 2000 in one image, 3000
in the next, 2000 in the next, etc.). The tags are not at a specific
location in the image, nor do they seem to follow after any specifc set
of bytes.
Has any one experienced this before? Does anyone have a solution for
removing these coruptions?

Any help is appreciated, thanks,
-Ian Pushee