httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Prieto <pri...@cse.usf.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Allowing my vhost to use cgiwrap
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:09:31 GMT
Hi,

How could I allow my virtual host (on port 443) to run scripts from
/var/apache/docs/virtualhost/cgi-bin and use the cgiwrap in my default
(port 80) server /var/apache/docs/cgi-bin?
The same cgi scripts would run from the default web server but not in on
virtual host giving me "CGIWrap Error: User not found".
I'm running apache 2.054 in a Sun Box with solaris 2.8.

Here is my part of my httpd.conf:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/apache/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/var/apache/cgi-bin">
     AllowOverride All
     Options ExecCGI
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

Here is my part of my ssl.conf:

<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/var/apache/docs/virtualhost/cgi-bin">
     SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.x.xx:443>

#   General setup for the virtual host
DocumentRoot "/var/apache/docs/virtualhost/"
ServerName virtualhost.com
ServerAdmin root@host.com
ErrorLog /var/apache/logs/virtualhost-error_log
TransferLog /var/apache/logs/virtualhost-access_log
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/apache/docs/virtualhost/cgi-bin/"
AddHandler cgiwrap .cgi
         <Directory "/var/apache/docs/virtualhost/cgi-bin">
                 AllowOverride All
                 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
                 SetHandler cgi-script
                 Order allow,deny