httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rasconi Luca \(u.e.\)" <Luca.Rasc...@guest.vtin.it>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Permission to access on my website!
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:35:43 GMT
Hi all,

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^Mozilla.+Media\sCenter.*$

RewriteRule ^/pages/generic_error/file_notfound\.html$
http://static.rossoalice.virgilio.it/pages/generic_error/mce/file_notfou
nd.html [R=temp,L]

In this way I redirect my error page when the client is a media center,
and all works fine!
But if I would catch any html page within pages/generic_error and
redirect towards the corresponding html file in pages/generic_error/mce
I should use  (I think) the following RewriteRule:

RewriteRule ^/pages/generic_error/(.*)\.html$
http://static.rossoalice.virgilio.it/pages/generic_error/mce/$1.html
[R=temp,L]

But it doesn't works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the error is something like this:

redirection number limiti reached. It's not possible load the page.
(from italian, im sorry :( )

I don't understand. Somebody can help me?

Tnx,
Luca