httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hugh Williams <hu...@soco.agilent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] IndexIgnore question
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:59:40 GMT
Hi;

Is there any way in Apaceh 1.3.x to get a negation of the IndexIgnore
directive, that is, tell the index displayer to show anything that's
*not* listed instead of hiding whatever *is* listed?  I'm looking for
"show anything that matches the following pattern and skip all
others"...

It looks like I can accomplish something like this in Apache 2.x with
the 'P' argument to the column sorting portion of IndexOptions.

Thanks,

hugh

--
 Hugh Williams                  "There are two things to aim for in life;
 hugh_williams@agilent.com       first, to get what you want; and after that,