httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sri <gsridha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] urgent help required strange .cgi page access problems
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:17:16 GMT
i am migrating from apache1.3 to apache2 the same script is working fime under 1.3 and under
apache2 now i am getting

Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: search.cgi

thanks for your help

Eimantas Vaičiūnas <eimantas@unit.lt> wrote:
Hi,

I suppose it's mod_includes (for SSI processing).
Sri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running apache2.0.54 on debian3.1
>
> One of my customer is reported the error message abouth the apache2 error
> whenever they try to access the .cgi page they are getting the following error.
>
> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
> Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.