httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anders Bruun Olsen <and...@bruun-olsen.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache stalling when serving certain files
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:40:44 GMT
Hi,

I have a server running Gentoo with Apache 2.0.54. When servering up
certain files Apache sends headers but no data. So far it has only
happened when with image files (JPEG and PNG). Not all image files are
problematic, only some - I have a dir with three JPEG files taken
directly from my digicam and two works, but the last has this problem. I
can access the file just fine, the permissions are correct and I can
download the file over FTP without a problem. No problems are shown in
error_log.

I have been unable to find any posts about this kind of problem and have
now exhausted my Apache knowledge. What could be the problem here and
how can I debug this problem?

--
Anders
PGPKey: http://random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD4DEFED0