httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andi Martin <andi.mar...@btconnect.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache: You don't have permission to access /index.html on this server. Additionally a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:02:16 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to this so please bear with me.

I've installed apache and had a quick look over the config file. On
starting the server, I can access .htm pages but not .html.

I've checked the mime types and .html is listed in there.
I've checked the permissions and they are all set to a+xr.

I've no idea what i'm doing wrong :-\

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I'm running an AMD64 in FC4
64bit mode.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Andi Martin