httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Duncan Drury" <d.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache running with PID of 0
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:01:35 GMT
> It sounds like php to me too, with what you've said so far.
> What OS and PHP versions are you using?

FreeBSD 5.2, Apache 1.3.33 and PHP5.0.5.

> Can you paste the output of "ps -aux |head -1" and "ps -aux
> |grep httpd" which shows this into an email back to the list?

I'll have to wait till a quiet time to get Apache into the PID 0 state -
it's a live server with customer sites on (damn!)  Will post next week.
Thanks for pointing me to FreeBSD support Scott - wasn't sure if pid 0 might
be an error or not.

Cheers so far.

Dunx