httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rob Cross" <...@pro-serv.org.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] £ symbol on apache
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 22:48:52 GMT
Hello every one, I have looked high and low for the answer to this question, and still no luck.

I am running a dual 2.66 Xeon server, with fedora core 4 on and the auto loaded version of
apache, which i have just updated when updates have come out.

I was setting up a website on this server and came-a-cropper when i added the '£' symbol.

An example of this is at www.pro-servers.co.uk/pc.htm

All the text is produced nicely. I have never had this working since the start of the server.

Any help in removing this little glitch would be well highly appreciated.

I have had someone say it is some kind of file encoding issue.

Any ideas, please get back to me at rob@pro-serv.org.uk

Thanks for your time.

Rob