httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Argus "Internal Server Error"
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:37:58 GMT
On 9/25/05, Cale Pantke <calep@boice.net> wrote:
> I am new to the mailing lists and would like to say hi. I also have a problem.

What is this, AA? ;-)

> Premature end of script headers: arguscgi
> could not connect to argusd on unix socket '/usr/local/argus
> could not connect to argusd on unix socket '/usr/local/argus
> cannot tie auth '/usr/local/argus/data/auth' : Resource temporarily (and I guess the
other word is supposed to be unavailable)

Well, my first question would be, "what the heck is argus?"  But it
doesn't really matter.  The log indicates that the argus CGI script is
having trouble communicating with the argus daemon.  This certainly
has nothing to do with apache, so you should probably try a support
forum for argus.

Joshua.