httpd-users mailing list archives

From André-John Mas <aj...@sympatico.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question about apache versus XML/XLST
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:17:22 GMT
Hi,

There are number of solutions to this. Generally I would use
something like Java, in a Tomcat, or maybe something like PHP.
  One advantage of PHP over Java, is that you don't need a second
server running the application. The other advantage is
that you have much more control over the specifics of you particular
usage.

Andre