httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mishra, Pawan" <Pawan.Mis...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Loading of Siteminder module at apache start
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:59:53 GMT
Prashant,

there are a number of packet capture utilities available on internet. Many of them are open
source and based on Winpcap. if you search google on pcap, you may find them.

Pawan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ranjan, Prashant
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:12 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Loading of Siteminder module at apache start

Thanks ascs. Yes, I saw the CA support matrix and they recommend using siteminder version
5QMR6 instead of 5QMR7 for apache 1.3.33 on Solaris. I would get in touch with them regarding
the same. Also it would be useful if you can let us know how to do a packet capture to examine
what is exchanged between the two.

thanks,
Prashant.