httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Williams, Dewey" <willi...@email.uncc.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Question about alias
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:03:00 GMT
What if you want to move, or delete, a user?  Then you must figure out
which images belong to that user and move/delete them.  If the user uses
FTP to upload files, s/he will not be able to load image files in the
proper place unless you give them FTP access to the /images/ folder,
which also gives them access out side their webroot and access to other
client images.

I would never mix client files into one folder; too many headaches.

Dewey Williams