httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zottl, Julian \(Contractor\)" <julian_zo...@fanniemae.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Log file user
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:55:14 GMT
Hello all,
I have Apache running as a different user, however, the logs are still
being written to as root.  Is there a way so that I can control who they
are written by?
Thanks!
Julian

The electronic mail message you have received and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s)'s
attention. Do not divulge, copy, forward, or use the contents,
attachments, or information without permission of Fannie Mae.
Information contained in this message is provided solely for the purpose
stated in the message or its attachment(s) and must not be disclosed to
any third party or used for any other purpose without consent of Fannie
Mae. If you have received this message and/or any files transmitted with
it in error, please delete them from your system, destroy any hard
copies of them, and contact the sender.