httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Marcos R. Cardoso" <mcard...@furb.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Memory leak on Windows 2003
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:18:24 GMT
Ok, it seems that I've found the answer now. The real problem concerning
the leakage was related to the pictures' size.

We use here some PHP scripts which return photos from the students,
teachers and employees for identification at the university where I
work. Since these photos had a big size, we had to reduce all of them to
a size less than 10k so Apache wouldn't increase its size to a huge number.

So far everything has worked fine, and I think we've found the solution.

Thanks,
Marcos R. Cardoso
FURB - Biblioteca Central
Blumenau