httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Rasku <jra...@armispiansystems.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual host not being properly handled.
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 10:04:51 GMT
Davide Bianchi wrote:
> Jessica Rasku wrote:
>
>># Virtual host Default Virtual Host
>><VirtualHost *:80>
>>        ServerSignature email
>>        ServerName www.armispiansystems.ca
>>        DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
>>        LogLevel debug
>>        HostNameLookups off
>></VirtualHost>
>>
>># Virtual host Gender Outlaws
>><VirtualHost *:80>
>>        DocumentRoot /var/www/gender/html
>>        ServerAdmin jrasku@genderoutlaws.ca
>>        ServerName genderoutlaws.com
>>        ServerAlias *.genderoutlaws.com
>>        DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
>>        ServerSignature email
>>        CustomLog logs/gender/access_log combined
>></VirtualHost>\
>

> How is that your 'default' Virtual Host doesn't have a DocumentRoot entry ?

OK, that's an issue, it works, but thank you for pointing that out.  It
seems that something I did fixed the problem with the genderoutlaws
virtual host.  I should probably move some of the configuration that is
for ``all hosts'' into the default virtual host configuration.  That's
where it should be.  Thanks for pointing that out.

							Jessica