httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Rasku <jra...@armispiansystems.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual host not being properly handled.
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:43:12 GMT
This seems like a stupid question, I really don't know what's going on.
  I thought that I had it working before, but it's not working now, and
I'm pretty sure I didn't change anything that should have had any effect
on the virtual hosts.  My virtual host (genderoutlaws.com) is not
working.  It serves the default virtual host instead.  The relevant
sections of the httpd.conf (I think this is all that is relevant) are:

NameVirtualHost *:80

# Virtual host Default Virtual Host
<VirtualHost *:80>
         ServerSignature email
         ServerName www.armispiansystems.ca
         DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
         LogLevel debug
         HostNameLookups off
</VirtualHost>

# Virtual host Gender Outlaws
<VirtualHost *:80>
         DocumentRoot /var/www/gender/html
         ServerAdmin jrasku@genderoutlaws.ca
         ServerName genderoutlaws.com
         ServerAlias *.genderoutlaws.com
         DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.htm index.shtml
         ServerSignature email
         CustomLog logs/gender/access_log combined
</VirtualHost>

I upgraded to Apache 2.0.54 a little while ago, from the default that
was in CentOS.  Unfortunately it seems that there are some problems
associated with this upgrade.  This is the most annoying at this time.
What am I missing here?

						Jessica