httpd-users mailing list archives

From Davide Bianchi <dav...@onlyforfun.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Segmentation Faults
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 07:39:43 GMT
Christian Klinger wrote:
> I got this Segmentation Fault only in Safari or IE Browsers and not
> always only sometimes.

Something that happens 'sometimes' is, by definition, impossible to solve.

> Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7g mod_auth_tkt/2.0.0b5
> mod_perl/2.0.1 Perl/v5.8.6 configured -- resuming normal operations

I'd start by removing all the external modules and adding them one at
a time, to see if that changes something, of course there is a huge
possibility that, without all the modules, the application that is
responsible for the error won't work anymore, hence no error anymore.

Davide