httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mads Rosendahl <m...@twilight.dk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2 Apache servers to run on a linux server
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:59:42 GMT
Hi Michael,

I think it is common security practice to consider register_globals as a
big no no. But if you have an
application the depends on it, I guess you are stuck with it.

Anyway, there are lots of articles on how you can use custom php.ini
files in your applications. So you
can actually have a php.ini for each application if you like, running in
same apache-instance. I don't
know if it will affect performance, but it can be done. Just search
google for "custom php.ini".

Mads Rosendahl