httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_auth_ldap and Novell e-dir
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:47:21 GMT
Brad Nicholes offerd some thoughts yesterday that might help;

   I don't think that the work has been done to use the Novell LDAP SDK
   on any other platform other than NetWare.  Mainly because the OpenLDAP
   client SDK works just fine although it is correct that OpenLDAP does
   not support the DER cert format.  But this should not be a problem
   when connecting to an eDir server because the eDir server will support
   B64 as well.  The certificate just needs to be exported from eDir in
   B64 format so that it is compatible with OpenLDAP rather than DER
   format.