httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Gigli <aleg...@yahoo.it>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache wont start
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:37:17 GMT
Hello there,
I am new to Apache.  I have installed MySQL, then I have installed Apache, and everything
is fine.   Now, I have extracted the files for PHP4 into a directory on C:/.  what I have
done next is to copy the php.ini file into the WINDOWS directory.  I have copied the php4ts.dll
into the directory System32.  I have made the right adjustments to the Apache conf text file,
I have included the following:

LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll

and

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .html
Addtype application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

but I get the message "The requested operation has failed"

If i disabled the LoadModule statement than I am able to start Apache again.
Could you please help me? is there anything I have to change in the php.ini file?

Thank you very much
Sincerely
Alessandro

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3