httpd-users mailing list archives

From Uzo Andrew Madu <...@beyarecords.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problem running 2.0.54 on Linux SuSe Pro 9.3
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 05:02:46 GMT
Hi Joshua,
on further investigation it seems that there is a problem with the ./configure
process. If I build apache with no modules:

./configure

when running apache using ./apachectl start apache starts with no problems. If
I specify a build with:

--enable-mods-shared=all

first off I noticed that not all the modules were built i.e mod_ssl, and again
running apache with ./apachectl start caused it to complain that maybe a
module was missing.

What is going on here? Should enable-mods-shared=all build all available
apache modules including mod_ssl, mod_perl etc etc etc?

regards

Uzo