httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Khaled Hussein" <kha...@palnet.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Segmentation Fault
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:46:44 GMT
Hi there

This is my first email for this group, I had a problem with installing
Apcahe2 + php 4.3.10, I installed a new server and every thing working fine
but I faced a problem in sessions, when I open any page contain the function
session_start(), I got page cannot be displayed and when I checked the
httpd-error log file I find (([notice] child pid 94898 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11))) I tried to install and reinstall the ports a gain
but it's the same, I have another server running the same tow versions and
its working fine

Any ideas please

Regards

Khaled J. Hussein