httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yassine ELassad" <...@directbox.com>
Subject [users@httpd] i got it ! :)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:04:41 GMT
hi list,

for a gew days i posted a help request here where i have joined allmost my  qhole configs
and  i was having the problem that i wanted to secure an area with mod_auth_mysql,
i found out today morning what was the problem :)
its just like its always the case since iam working on a suse box an apache is been by somebody
else per yast its was including a file called server-default.conf where i uncomment allmost
everything but i forgot one line which makes my life foe the last two week to hell :) document
root was setted to /path/to/securearea

so my config for the virtual host that should be secured was working but were overwriten by
the server-default.conf :) anyway i just wants to say one more thing:

most of the time i found soloution for stuff iam dealing with when iam trying to explain it
to some one else and the fact that i wrote the mails to this list helps me  :)
so thanks you everyone :) and have a nice day :)
YEL
Yassine ELassad
Lhcs,  Cologne, Germany.
Verpassen Sie keine eBay-Auktion und bieten Sie bequem
und schnell ├╝ber das Telefon mit http://www.telefonbieten.de

Ihre eMails auf dem Handy lesen - ohne Zeitverlust - 24h/Tag
eMail, FAX, SMS, VoiceMail mit http://www.directbox.com