httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Pat <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache SSL Win32 Best Practices...
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 16:37:24 GMT
Hello
I would welcome any recommendations on the hardening
necessary to run a real CC processing website w/Apache
SSL on Win32.  (Yes, I know the first is get it off
Win32, cant do that right now)  I will be linking to
FirstData for the processing.  I have had difficulty,
but only will be running Apache as a restricted user.
I do have a FW and intrusion detection running.  Any
other or deeper recommendations welcomed.  Is there a
FAQ somewhere specific for Win32 hardening?  tia.