httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jay Allen" <Jay.Al...@mail.wvu.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Greetings from a new list member.
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:11:16 GMT
Folks,

I've just joined the list, and wanted to send a quick note to
introduce
myself.

My name is Jay Allen, and I'm a professional technologist, working for
West Virginia University in the Web Services department.  Currently I
am
administering a handful of web servers (windows, apache, php, CF,
mssqlserver), as well as developing web applications for the
university,
and providing user-support for other developers and web site authors
across campus.

I'll be honest, I'm not an apache expert, but do I have some
experience
with it (and other) web servers.  Fact is I've joined now as I'll be
looking for some suggestions regarding a couple of recent issues I've
had with Apache that I can't quite wrap my head around...hopefully you
all might be able to point me in the right direction!

Thanks, and well met.

Jay J. Allen <jjallen@mail.wvu.edu>
Professional Technologist
WVU Web Services