httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Musselman <And...@cwu.EDU>
Subject [users@httpd] [SPAM] Re: [users@httpd] Recompliing Apache, no config.smile found
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:09:03 GMT
Bruce, I'm sure you meant that FreeBSD is the proper system to use on a
server :)

Andrew

Andrew Musselman
andrew@cwu.edu

>>> Bruce@Ivn.cl 8/19/2005 8:09 AM >>>
PMilanese@nypl.org wrote:
> Fedora is nothing more than a sanctioned carry-forth of former
Redhat
> development. There is no declaration on what platform it has to be
used.
> Let us not forget that it is nothing more than a linux distribution.
> Personally I do not care for the RH Enterprise stuff, and I am
certain
> that others have the same sentiment.

Sorry, i forgot to specify that all that, was continuing the Redhat
related stuff.
As for server systems, you could use whatever you want. ( i was only
making the difference between fedora and other redhat's systems )

PS: i was sure someone will answer this :P