httpd-users mailing list archives

From Raphael - Atomo64 <atom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] error 10050
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:34:40 GMT
thanks fro your time, I can browse pages and other things, the problem
was my firewall, it was blocking the connection to myself... so I
added the rule to allow apache and now it works, the problem was that
the firewall wasn't showing that the incoming connection was blocked
so I couldn't know that it was that. But when you told me that it was
a tcp/ip level problem I thinked about it. Thanks anyway, almost now
it is in the maillist log and if somebody has the same problem he can
find the answer.
On 02/08/05, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:
> [...]
you browse to external sites?, does email work?

> How do you access the server?
> What does it say in the error_log when you restart apache?
>
> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle
>
> > a lot and a lot of lines(the other day it got 12GB), so I have to stop
> > it. I don't know what to do, I tried reinstalling apache and
> > nothing... I'm on windows xp with SP2, with the connections limit
> > changed. Thanks
>

> > --
> > Atomo64 - www.atomo64.tk

> Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur
Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal
nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent
e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe
SWX.

> This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.

Atomo64 - www.atomo64.tk
Do you want to help the cancer research?
only download, join and that's all!, share the time your pc is on for
a good thing!
click here: http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=9C178A94-AD48-45F9-B6C9-4C84EA8ED078