httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 1.33 & chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden error
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:54:04 GMT
On 8/30/05, Root <root@mobile4smile.ru> wrote:
> Здравствуйте, users.
>
> Hi all.
> I have some problem with my Apache server.
> When some user try open php script using mobile fone & some chat
> program I get this errors on my log file:
>
> [Mon Aug 29 18:37:39 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden:
/chat/index.php

I'm not an expert in this area, but it is my understanding that php
explicitly rejects chunked input encoding by using the
REQUEST_CHUNKED_ERROR option when reading the POST data from apache.
I don't think there are very many clients out there that send chunked
encoding, but mobile-phone browsers can be pretty weird.

So, you might want to take this up on a php list, but I doubt that
there is any easy solution unless you can tell the client not to send
chunked POSTs.

Joshua.