httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 2.0.54 configuration with cgi,php scripting support
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:40:53 GMT
On 8/16/05, John Hicks <johnlist@gulfbridge.net> wrote:
> Note that this HTML message (the one I am replying to) contains multiple
> links to the identical message posted on experts-exchange.com.

> One could speculate that a post such as this may not have been made in
> good faith.

I agree that this looks very dubious.

> Perhaps the Apache list server should be set to convert html messages to
> plaintext. (Mailman has a setting for this, I know.)

I'm not going to do anything in particular about this at the moment,
except for recommending that people stay away from a company with such
unethical marketing practices.

I believe that our list mangager (ezmlm) has the capability to reject
messages with html, but not to strip html.

Joshua.