httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteMap substitutions in RewriteRule
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:57:25 GMT
On 8/12/05, Tony VanScoy <tvanscoy@gmail.com> wrote:
> It kind of works. I made the change to %1 and when I made a request ...
>
> /test.php?pdfId=12
>
> .. then it gave me the pdf. SWEET. But, still dies after the first
> mapping. If I call that same exact URL  again, i get redirected to ...
>
> /pdf/
>
> .. with no filename. Odd. I added these directives....
>
> RewriteLog "/var/log/httpd/rewrite_log"
> RewriteLock "/var/lock/httpd/rewrite.lock"
> RewriteLogLevel 2

The RewriteLogLevel is not high enough.  Use 9.  You probably want to
put these in the <VirtualHost>, but I can't remember for sure.

But, as I mentioned, the problem is most likely bad logic in your
program.  You can test it by running it on the command line and
feeding it one input at a time, followed by a carriage return.  It
should respond with one output at a time.

Joshua.