httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ari Ravieshanker <aravi...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache authentication
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 03:13:55 GMT
Hi,
I have a dilema and can someone please help me in the right direction.

I have an application that relies on apache authentication (Basic or
other). So any user wants to use that application can login and use
this application. I have a new client request that they will login to
their portal (not apache), and will come to our site with a url click.
They shoudln't be re-authenticating to use the application. We need to
figure out the request and somewhat write a header credintials
information on the HTTP header.

How is this acheivable

Thanx in advance