httpd-users mailing list archives

From paged...@speakeasy.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Notification from PayPal #AOP6533-350209-8595-6840595
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:29:41 GMT

How did this message get onto the list??

-----Original Message-----
From: service@paypal.com [mailto:service@paypal.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 05:53 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org\r
Subject: [users@httpd] Notification from PayPal #AOP6533-350209-8595-6840595

Dear valued PayPalmember:
It has come to our attention that yourPayPal account information needs to be
updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website.  If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with the online service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.
Please update your records on or beforeAugust 15, 2005.
Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.To update your PayPal records click on the following
link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-runThank You.
PayPalUPDATE TEAM
Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside---------------------------------------------------------------------The
official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.See  for more info.To
unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org " from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.orgFor
additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org