httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hiep Nguyen <h...@ee.ucr.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] .htaccess & php
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:23:52 GMT
well, i tried to move .htaccess to /var/www/html/ folder and my website it
not accessible at all (or any sub folders), even .htaccess contains
nothing in it.  It seems to me that wherever I place .htaccess file, it
prevents the entire directory and sub-directory from user access.
I think there is conflict settings somewhere in Apache,
but i don't know where to start.  Can somebody point me to the right
direction?  I'm newbie to linux.

Thanks,
T. Hiep